Sunday, April 27, 2014

Yahoo-Junk Cars Listings Indianapolis


Indianapolis Junk Cars

Auto Wrecker

0 reviews on Yahoo
3608 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46203
Cross Streets: Between S Kealing Ave and Earhart St
Merchant Verified Watch Video
Reviews
Sort by: Most Recent Rating
  • Chip Blevins
    04/21/14
    I made several cars when I was trying to junk my car. I found that Indianapolis Junk Cars answered my questions honestly and off...more
  • Hank
    04/07/14
    Indianapolis Junk Cars, came out and paid me cash for my old junk car and towed it away for free. I would sell them all of my junk cars.

CAPTCHA Image
  • About: We will buy your junk cars or trucks. Call us first. (317) 454-3202 We also buy running vehicles. We always pay cash and offer free towing on your junk car. We pay top dollar. We not only service Indianapolis, but we also service Greenwood, Whiteland, Franklin, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Brownsburg, more...
  • Categories: Car Part, Construction Metal, Salvage & Junk Yard, Towing, Auto Wrecker
  • Payment: Cash
  • Other Contact Info: Email: dane@indyautorecyclers.com
Find: Automotive > Auto Wreckers > Indianapolis Junk Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment